And the Nominees are....

Drumroll please...................

Bloggers Choice award

Most Intellectual Blogger

Best Student Blogger

Best Political Blog

Best Religious Blog
Most Inspiring Blogger
Best Entertainment Blog
Best Fashion Blog
Best use of Media
Best use of Theme
Best use of Visuals
Best Literary Blog
Most creative Blogger
Dedicated Blogger Award Best Personal Blog
Best Everyday Read
Most Likable Blogger

Voting begins tonight at midnight (Eastern time), so check back with us. Come vote for your favorite Blogger. Broken links have been fixed. Click on the nominees to see their blogs.

Lets have fun!



There's a new button on the right column for nominees to display on their blogs. Now is the time to start campaigning!!!

49 award speak:

poeticallytinted March 6, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

poeticallytinted March 6, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

Dayum! BEEN STALKING THIS PAGE FOR HOURS!!!! WOW! My hardwork was rewarded oh! (dancing a jig, jumpin' up and down)

poeticallytinted March 6, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

I was nominated?! am speechless. Thank you. Thank you so much. Is this the part where i get to make a speech? oh, not yet.

poeticallytinted March 6, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

errr... and i'd like to add that I agree with the nominations. Now it's really going to be tough to vote! Excellent choices.

Geebee March 6, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

Ok now . . . feels good to actually get a nomination. BEST STUDENT BLOGGER. Thanks blogville for nominating me. Come on y'all. Vote for me. But na wa oh, how do I compete with bumight and these people? Ni to ri Olorun!

Geebee March 6, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Sure I can compete . . . Now I feel like Obama. More like G E E B A M A. Y'all just need to check out my page and read stuff to know who really deserves to be BEST STUDENT BLOGGER. Even you my fellow contenders should vote for me oh . . . at least, I'm sure bumight will. lol

Geebee March 6, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

Hey wait, you guys forgot to link my page . . . I go shout oh! Please do ASAP or else I'll sue Naijabloggersaward for favouritism.

Naija Bloggers Awards 2009 March 6, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

Gbenga..def will link u up! \

PT, yes u have!

Anonymous,  March 6, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

yeah!!!I see my favorite(s)there........

Rita March 6, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Hmmm...where do we start with the voting? The nominees are really representative of the categories....

Congrats to all the nominees. Well done Naija Bloggers Award organisers...

Very thankful to all that I was nominated :-) dont know what to say...

omotayo™ March 6, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so excited we were nominated!

so so so so excited.
VOTE for CARRIE'S BRA STRAP!!!!!!

www.carriesbrastrap.com

omotayo™ March 6, 2009 at 7:54 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Femi B March 6, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

damn i did not make it sha...Just T'oluwa and sting,...I demand a recount...or rather Lets take this to tribunal.lol

Fun fun fun can't wait to start voting

Anonymous,  March 6, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Wow, thanks for nominating me! I did not expect this at all and I'm honoured!

[My initial comment rhymed with "Holy Wrap!" but I thought that would not be fitting with the GNG image ;)]

Seriously, thank you for the nominations and good luck to everyone!

I'm also glad that many of the bloggers I voted for got recognized too! Hurray!

Buttercup March 6, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

awwwww congrats to the nominees!!!!!!

yay SSD!
yay Doug!
yay Aloofar!
yay Danny!
yay Bumight!
yay Geebee!
yay Rita!
yay XSN!

:D

Flourishing Florida March 6, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

i am shocked to be nominated!!!!! but, seeing as Catwalq & Carlang were also nominated n d same category, no hope 4 me winning. none @ all. But, jeez, is it super excited to be nominated. I feel like Angelina Jolie right now

SOLOMONSYDELLE March 6, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

okay, I got an email telling me about the nominations I got and I am so giddy!

Wow.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to nominate me oh! I really, really, really appreciate it. So good to see the people I nominated got recognized too. Yay!

Okay, abeg, make una vote for me oh! The competition in every category na wa oh! Na helele.

And again, this initiative is such a wonderful one. You ladies are doing great!

NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Odunayo March 6, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Thanks for the nomination!!! Wow...I'm grateful!
OYATO

nosa101 March 6, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

OMG!!!
I got nominated. Finally, my life has meaning

seye March 6, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

OPE O! LET THE VOTING BEGIN! hey where do we do the voting! same form filled for nominations?

Anonymous,  March 6, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Good to see the immense blogsville personaities listed here plus quite a significant proportion of my blogsville mentors......

The awards are definitely taking off!! Err... who is the official use for the awards?

Rebirth March 6, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

wow, i was not expecting this! Thanks to all who nominated me. I feel really loved and im so glad to be in d same category as my fellow nominees. Thanks

doug March 6, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Was stunned when buttercup told me I was nominated twice! But then, I got paired with Aloofar. How unfair! Lol

Thanks girls! Great work!

Yankeenaijababe March 6, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

My head is expanding o my friend, thanks so much and I am humbled to be a dedicated blogger. I can't say how much I truly appreciate this award. Thank you for considering me despite my hectic schedule.

mizchif March 6, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

YAY!!!!!
I'm blushing so hard right now!
I feel so honoured to be a nominee.

As for the other categories, E be like say na only Vera and Afrobabe. I guess their bullying and campaigning tactics are paying off.

So now that i have been nomineted, even in my tough category, with some efiwes....all of una must to sha vote for me. Even if i don't win, i want the margin to be very, very close.

Thank you oh so very much ppl!

Original Mgbeke March 6, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

I just kept seeing the same names over and over again.

Confessions of a London gal March 6, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Pschew!
After all my hardwork?! You these Blogsville ppl- me sef i will remove my hand from u cases!
Plus wat is wrong with all these nominees? Using the page as a a$$ kissing pagE As u can see i am really beefing!
Lemme go and sulk- mayb i'll come back. Sigh!

Confessions of a London gal March 6, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

I have come back!
I need a re-count! Mo ni gba! (I wont accept)
This is cheating!!!!!

Confessions of a London gal March 6, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

I have come back again! I realise the Categry B is still pending. I will 4give you guys and not sue u for cheating if i see my name as winner (not just nominee)there....If not! Yawa must gas!

Naija Bloggers Awards 2009 March 6, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

Guys, guys, guys!

Category B is still coming o! You just might be nominated!

Akinwale March 7, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

I suppose I was too late for Category A nominations. Ah well, it's all good.

For those interested, my blog is at http://www.antinormal.org

LG March 7, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

yayyyyyyyyyy i'm so happy, happy :)

Zayzee March 7, 2009 at 2:54 AM  

im really impressed NBA organisers.Keep this up. congrats to all the nominees. please look nice on award day and no long speeches.

Writefreak March 7, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

Sob sob, i didn't get any nominations! lol

How do we vote, at least friends were nominated!

LG March 7, 2009 at 5:25 AM  

eyaaa' writefreak take hanky, pele u no say u and me be padi, i no go 4get u' just go and vote for MI :-)
norrin do u

Writefreak March 7, 2009 at 5:28 AM  

LG: Yes o, norin do you! Thanks for the hanky offer...
Category B sef, i don't see myself in any of the awards so nothing for moi...lol
We shall vote, no worry

LG March 7, 2009 at 5:48 AM  

thank you plenty, plenty
u kno dats why i like u :-)

*Diane* March 7, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

Ewo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i'm now doing a happy dance)......ok i'm back. Thanks to whomever nominated me! A lot of great blogs are nominated so i can't wait to start voting :-)

Bombchell March 7, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

woohoo i was nominated for visuals. congrats to the rest. esp those n more than one category.

aww I like the fact that there's a list of links, so i can check those i dont know

(ps: its off but some links didnt work)

Anonymous,  March 7, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

why are some acting amazed at their nominations?like they all didn't nominate themselves 100x..pleaseeeeeeven blogs that people dont comment on are nominated?how?

O'Dee March 8, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

Did I actually get 2 nominations????

Wow!
Thanks guys.

Well done to the organizers.

exschoolnerd March 8, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

i am really surprised..like totally..but am so honoured by this..as in, is like..i dont even know what to type anymore...even if i dont win..being nominated totally rocks....okay who am i kiddin...PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!!

PLIX!!! VOTE FOR EXSCHOOLNERD..

ehen...yeah...did i mention u should vote for me?

to everyone who nominated moi.thank u very much.

dont forget to vote for me!

Anonymous,  March 8, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

hey this is believers link..i just saw that she wasnt linked
http://amarasviewonstuff.blogspot.com/

Chookz March 8, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Not sure I should be nominated since I only started real blogging a minute ago.

I really appreciate the fact that my blog is considered inspiring.

I hope I can keep it up regardless of if I win or not...

LG March 8, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

@XSN:lollllllll,PLIX ko PLAX ni laide abegiii dat ur bribe no reach o' u beta drop sumn for omobabes if u want my vote, okayyyy make we do am like dis..........vote for me and i go vote for you DEAL OR NO DEAL???:-)

@voters: thanx for d nomination (AWARD), i really appreciate it' THANK YOU
@toluwa,sting,geisha,funms: eku'se

Edirin March 9, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

thanks for the nominations...im so thrilled about that

now yall betta vote for me..haha, well ive done my rounds of voting.

may the best blogs win!!!!

FineBoy Agbero March 9, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Think twice before you vote. or read my post before you vote. the consequences can be dire. Dont say You were not warned o.
Dont vote for me at your own risk!!!

The Agbero Blog

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP