Our funny and weird nominees are....

I laugh in Japanese - Funniest Blogger
Vera
Ladyguide
Fineboy Agbero
Exschoolnerd
Original Mgbeke

Celebutant - Most likely to become a celebrity off blogging
Bumight
Bombchell
Exschoolnerd
Solomonsydelle

Vera

Drama King/Queen - (Over)dramatic blogger
Temite
Nigerian Drama Queen

Sugabelly
Aphrodite
Lady Koko

Hot and Sexy! Blogger you think is hot in real life
Chari
Princesa
Ibiluv
Baroque
Fineboy Agbero

Grandma/Grandpa Blogger - Seasoned Veteran who still updates frequently
Solomonsydelle
Overwhelmed Naija babe
Catwalq

Jeremy Weate
Waffarian

Paparazzi Blogger - Always reading and commenting on blogs, all the time!
Bumight
Afrobabe
Temite
Miz Cynic
Shona Vixen

Fire in my Pants - Blogger who would hook up with based soley on the content of their blog
Baroque
Afrobabe
Badderchic
Ibiluv

Rocnaija

Meme addict of Blogsville
Chari and Buttercup
Doug

Fumns
Oyin
Anyaposh

FIRST!!! Always first to comment on Blogs
Temite
Bumight
Ladyguide

Afrobabe
Miss Iyabo Opeke

Most Scandalous/Controversial Blogger
Afrobabe
Sugabelly

Ubong da
London Chameleon
Padosh

Blogger I would most like to meet
Ladyguide
Nigerian Drama Queen

Buttercup
Bumight
Solomonsydelle

Most Stalked Blog - People keep going back for updates/comments
Afrobabe
Baroque
Vera
Ladyguide
Chari and Buttercup


From the outside looking in - Non-nigerian members of Blogsville
ShonaVixen
Ms Sula
Jarrai (WM)
Oyin
Queen of my castle

Blogsville Celebrity/Popular Jingo - Most Popular Blogger
Afrobabe
Vera
Bumight
Solomonsydelle
Chari

Disappearing act award - Blogger disappears for long periods
36 inches of brown leg
Pink Satin
Carlang
Wellsbaba
Jaja

Naijacentric -repping naija to the fullest
Naijaleta
Fine Boy agbero
Standtall
Naijalines
Solomonsydelle


Oprah -most likely to become talk show host
Standtall
Vera
thirty +

Uzezi
Solomonsydelle

Quiet Storm -most likely to take over the world
Rethots
Sugabelly

Exschool Nerd
Good Naija Girl
Tobenna (shirak)


Say What! - random/confusing blogger
Ms O
Jaja
Rethots

Waffarian
Miz Cynic

Epistle blogger - long posts
Doug
Exschoolnerd
Carlang
Bond/City girl
Geebee


Creative Moniker - blog title
Chari & Buttercup
Poeticallytinted
FineBoy Agbero
Miss Definitely Maybe
Aijustwanarite

Blogsville Tatafo - gossip blog
Linda Ikeji
Lady guide

Gossip girl naija
Gist master
Bella naija

Friendliest Blogger
Buttercup
Temite
Good naija girl
Lady guide
Nolimit

Favorite Newbie Blogger
Rocnaija
Geebee

Jide Salu
Confessions in Scarlet
Kemberly

Favorite Male Blogger
Male bloggers have been narrowed down based on the number of votes. You have until tomorrow to pick a winner. Right now there is a tie between two male bloggers. Let's break that tie people.

Winners of the Category A awards will be announced TOMORROW. Watch this space.

43 award speak:

Anonymous,  March 16, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Congrats to all the nominees!

(And thank you for all your hard work...when does the voting start?)

Anonymous,  March 16, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Great stuff.... really climaxing at the right speed and time...

Anonymous,  March 16, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buttercup March 16, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????

5 NOMINATIONS?????????????????

*swoons*

Buttercup March 16, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

thanks so much for the nominations! i honestly wasnt expecting ONE. chari will be so happy! :D

Anonymous,  March 16, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Gosh! Just trying to figure out who to vote for for the firsting award will be hard o!

Bumight and Temite...maybe they'll tie!

Anonymous,  March 16, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

Buttercup! You're the sweetest thing ever! You are going to clean up!

Unknown March 16, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Oh,so the voting has not begun? i knew my eyes were not failing me.Congrats to all the nominees.'i laff in japanese'...lol.i like this,very entertaining.

Rita March 17, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

wow...my vote counted...congrats to all nominees...

@Temite:- you see...if you had committed suicide before today what would I have done?

@Buttercup:- You more than deserve it..you're really a sweet person

ibiluv March 17, 2009 at 2:37 AM  

OH MY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
*fluttering eyelashes*

so you guys all think i'm hawt..*whispers*....i am...*wink

Bless ya all......una whey vote for me.........imagine o
without me canvassing.......*blush*

make una vote ooooooooooo

mwah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShonaVixen March 17, 2009 at 2:50 AM  

ok two nominations...I have to win all of those o!!You hear me Blogville!!!!!

miz-cynic March 17, 2009 at 4:31 AM  

so nominations have started.uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm.weird categories i was nominated for....wht do u guys mean by confusing blogger.vote for me sha....now im rily interested.

FineBoy Agbero March 17, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

ah-ah!
Here we go again! Temite mi!!! Congrats jo! At least dis time dm nominate u!

Geebee March 17, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

Naija Bloggers Awards, Thumbs up! Flawless organisation. . . amazing for a Naija entity. . .Nominations for me yet again and this time, in TWO categories. Not bad at all. Thanks blogville. Congrats to all nominees. My votes sure counted. lol @ Buttercup. You swooned. I'm coming with a cane to wake you up.

LG March 17, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

yelz sum my nominees are here but wait o' wat is my name doing under BLOGVILLE TATAFO????? abi d keyboard get scoin scoin???? :-) wat happened to stella dimoko korkus???? and erm.....em.....L :-)

*congrats to ALL the nominees, as far as i am concerned' we(bloggers) r all winners' only say the award nor go go round (mgbo sting??? :-)


BTW: d rules have not changed......
scratch my back n i ll 'scrub urs :-)
norrin do una!

Bombchell March 17, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

shonavixen & oyin aren't nigerian?

lol at my nomination, that would be funny.

love a bunch of the blogs listed above. will google the others.

Buttercup March 17, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

awwww thanks GNG and Rita!!!! :D

@ Geebee..lol!

Ms.O March 17, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Me NOMINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! am I that random?...or isnt it me?

Anonymous,  March 17, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

aijuswanarite's blog address is http://naijanaz.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  March 17, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Ms sula and Oyin are really nigerian, at least according to their blogs. they just live outside the country!
calling them 'foreigners' is almost like calling bondgirl/citygirl foreigners!!

Anonymous,  March 17, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

some links arent working

NaijaScorpio March 17, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Ms. Sula is not Nigerian. I know that for a fact. Thanks Observer.

Kemberly March 17, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

OMG!!!!!!!!! I was nominated for something! This moment is way bigger than me!!! Thank you all!!!!

tobenna March 18, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

Thank you thank you.
You're far too kind.
Now go on ahead and vote ME!
I just might be President one day.

poeticallytinted March 18, 2009 at 4:24 AM  

Thank you all for another nomination when I didn't even expect one. Thank you. I am truly honored.

Yes oh! Whenever I read rethots I am like... huh? lol.

errr... I was actually praying at least one person will nominate me for hot and sexy... I've never won a beauty contest but y'all don't know that, I AM anonymous. (what's wrong in wishing?)

princesa March 18, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Awwwwww...
So i got a nomination finally?
Alleluya!!

Kudos guys!

Jay March 18, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  March 18, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

The link to Jeremy Weate's blog is wrong

ablackjamesbond March 18, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

lol @ Tobenna. Will vote for you for president anyday my brother. Congrats to all the nominees.

Ms Sula March 18, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

Oh my god! I didn't even know I was nominated.... I'm seriously blushing... Awwww! Thanks to anybody who voted for me... It truly was nice.

I am in serious competition chei! But it is well... Congrats to all the nominees!

Anonymous,  March 19, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

is oyin Nigerian?

Anya Posh March 19, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

O-wee-O-wee-O!!! I was nominated for something, hehehe. Truth be told, I like memes a lot! It's so much easier to fill out a meme than do an actual post sometimes :D

snazzy March 20, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

thanks for the nomination, much appreciated. Since i may not win, I'll like to give a shout out to musiq for being the inspiration.

One other thing, you linked three of the other nominees of the name category to my site. Not that I am against the added help mind you, I just think it may be a tad unfair to them. Cheers.

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS March 20, 2009 at 5:49 AM  

oh i got nominated?? no one told me!!

but come o, i dont disappear na! i should get like an achievement award or somthing.. for all my err err figure somthing out jare. lol

bArOquE March 21, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

ah ah, only me, three nominations...thats interesting...would be nice to win one...not won anything in like a zillion years...almost like i have done it all & waiting to die...abeg oh...you guys be cool...peace out

Sugabelly March 21, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

Oh my goodness. WOW!! I am so sorry I haven't said anything in ages. My laptop broke. WOW. I got nominated for three. Aww, thank you. :D

Anonymous,  March 22, 2009 at 2:55 AM  

hey...thanks didnt know I was nominated until I visited GB's page.....



** but Im funny not weird..haha (muah)

Anonymous,  March 22, 2009 at 2:55 AM  

shhhhhhhhhh bombshell..Im not nigerian..Im nigerican (lol)

Binie March 23, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

kemberly!!!! err this is where i vote right ? *puzzled*

omotayo™ March 24, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

the link to the bloggers with the best moniker category dont work...?

Unknown April 3, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

thanks for the nomination guys!

much love

Cham

saint September 9, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

All these nominees are good but you have to include www.burggersjoint-saint.blogspot.com or soccerworld.blogspot.com

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP