Campaigning

People of Blogsville, I hope you guys are not dulling o! Campaigning has started in earnest. Check out Miss opeke's videos here and here. I hope you all don't want to be left out of the action. Make your videos or whatever medium you chose. Display it on your blogs. Let other bloggers get to know you are. No dulling!! Seriously. We are more than willing to put the links to your campaigning efforts. So if you do something special, send us the link and we'll put it up. No exceptions. Everyone is welcome to do it.

If people don't know who you are, how are they going to vote for you. Oya, people..... show yourselves.

Don't forget the most vocal/active participant get a special shout out at the end of the awards.

Newbie bloggers: Don't forget we are trying to do something for you guys. We want to give you a chance to be seen and heard so email whatever you would like, basically introducing yourself to
naijabloggersaward@gmail.com

Thanks people!

12 award speak:

Anonymous,  March 2, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  March 2, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

make una go to my blog o!i have stated my case there...naija blogger award has done blogville idol strong thing!

i am Firstttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Sisem E. Naidem March 2, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Na wa oh! This is taking campaigning to another level oh! Vera you get SERIOUS competition! I'm a sucker for any techno babe that can create her own animation and put it on YouTube sef! LOL!

Rita March 2, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Everyday, I learn something new from Blogville...

Afrobabe March 3, 2009 at 1:45 AM  

mehn, my fellow contestants are not joking at all...

Miss Opeke March 3, 2009 at 3:38 AM  

Ok, abeg dis blog no bi Cinema place wey una go juz cum see & go...at least, show sum support, drop ur sugguestion, nominate ur favorites...in fact, stalk it we no arrest or terminate ur account...know let Omo ise work for nuthing...Fellow Blogger

Jayla. March 3, 2009 at 3:39 AM  

contestants no dey dull at all

Jayjazzy March 3, 2009 at 4:52 AM  

hey, i dont see my blog listed oh, sting no vex me oh.... add me kia kia.

Naija Bloggers Awards 2009 March 3, 2009 at 5:17 AM  

Miss Opeke, help me tell them oh.

Jayjazzy, your blog will be added to the list. Sharpish!

Geebee March 4, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

First . . . I'm a guy (we're the minority so you should show us love) and second, my blog is pretty scandalous and reading recents episodes on GEEBEE'S TRIP (a running series) might make you wanna hate me. . . but still check it out. I'm running for 'Best Student Blog' and 'Most Scandalous' blog. Oya nominate me or else . . .

WeirdGurl March 8, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

I'm wondering why I'm not listed as a blogsville citizen?! okay now i want to cry. lol. check out my blogs too(3).

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP