And they won...the serious Category A winners!

Its our greatest honor to present the following awards to the nominated bloggers. Keep in mind that everyone is a winner, and this event was to bring us Nigerian and non-Nigerian bloggers together. The logo for the winners will be under this post, so please copy and paste on your page if you are a winner.


Drum roll please.............
Bloggers choice Award - Solomonsydelle
Best intellectual Blogger - Aloofar

Best Student Blogger - Bumight

Best Political Blogger - Nigerian Curiosity (SSD)

Best Religious Blog - Jaycee

Most Inspiring blogger - Jaycee

Best entertaiment blog - Bella Naija

Best Fashion blog - J'adore fashion

Best use of media - Bella naija

Best use of theme - Stand tall (Activism)

Best use of Visuals - Afrobabe

Best Literary blog - Nigerian Drama Queen

Most creative blogger - Fine Boy Agbero

Dedicated Blogger - Good girl Naija

Best Personal Blog - Good girl Naija

Best Everyday read - Vera

Most likeable blogger - Vera
And Our Best Male blogger is.......Tobenna (shirak)!


And thats it for category A winners and male blogger winner. Do not forget to begin voting for your favorite category B winners. It starts tonight... Please post this on your blog.

59 award speak:

Vera Ezimora March 18, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

Meant to say I'm off to comment.

Yay!!! I won something. But I dey vex oooo!!! I wanted to win all 17!!!! Darn it, what is going on????

Vera Ezimora March 18, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Okay, I meant to say "I'm off to READ"

Dunno why I can't get my words right. It must be the anger boiling in me right now; I didn't win all my 17 categories.

Hmmmph!

I smell a rat.

Geisha, I thot we agreed mehnnnn!

Vera Ezimora March 18, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

If it feels like I'm monopolizing the comment space, that's coz I am, deal with it!

Now, vote me for category B or risk a repeat of this anger!!!

Vera Ezimora March 18, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Why have 14 when you can have 15 comments, right???

Vera Ezimora March 18, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Oh, what the heck, I'll keep going

Vera Ezimora March 18, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Hopefully, I'll make it to 20

Vera Ezimora March 18, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

And my last one....

20th!!!!!!!!!!!

NoLimit March 19, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

Vera is a psycho!!!...no be today...it has tayed!!!lol
Congrats to the winners...you all deserve it!

Chookz March 19, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

Well done to the people that won. Jaycee deserved the most inspiring blogger award. When I grow up I want to be like you..

LG March 19, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant find my name o, sting/toluwa/naijagirl beta come an insert it here....there....anywhere... :-)

*CONGRATS to all winners, soooo when we go wash am?????:-)

(make i go settle with FBA b4 him throway my kaya comot :-)

poeticallytinted March 19, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Congratulations everyone!!!!!!

Buttercup March 19, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

LMAO @ Vera!

Congratulations to the winners!

temmy tayo March 19, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

VERA YOU ARE NUTS! GO READ MY COMMENT ON YA PAGE QUICK QUICK.

Waffarian March 19, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

Congrats to everyone!
Una do well.

The Activist March 19, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

Congrats to all the winners. Myself inclusive.

But there is an error- Standtall is (ACTIVISM) and not (Political). Pls correct it.

Where is my award o and well done to the organisers!


Vera, you now live on the internet?

FineBoy Agbero March 19, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Vera is crazy ooooo!!!

Yaaaay! I won o!!!

Free paraga for everybody!!!

Thank you my people, eko o ni baje o! Check my blog for ya reward!

LG, u are in trouble!!! No beg me ooooo!!!

Kemberly March 19, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

CONGRATULATIONS ALL YOU FABULOUS WINNERS!!!!!

mizchif March 19, 2009 at 5:07 AM  

VERA!!! It's official, u're off ur rocker!

Sob, sob, sniff sniff....I didn't win! And i like the awardee ribbon too....infact, methinks i'm just going to copy it anyways....not like anyone can stop me, or beat me, besides, in my mind i'm a winner anyways, so.......

Well, at least my "darling" Bumight won.

Congratulations to all the winners!

ShonaVixen March 19, 2009 at 5:36 AM  

Congrats to all those who won, now pretty please with cerry on top vote for me!!!

Possicon March 19, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

This is a good development. Congratulations to everyone who won.

Geebee March 19, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

I am appealing this award. Straight to the Naija Bloggers Award petition tribunal!

Geebee March 19, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

Hey just kidding o. Congrats to all the winners . . . Bumight, after our deal. What do I do to you now o? No doubt, the best blogs won. Congrats again, sis.. . Now, all y'all go and vote for Geebee as FAVOURITE NEWBIE BLOGGER and EPISTLE BLOGGER. Forget the funny nature of the categories. I must win these ones or else . . . lol

Anonymous,  March 19, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

(except Vera)

(just kidding!)

Thank you for picking me...you guys are too much in a good way!

Much love to you all :)

Rita March 19, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Well deserved winners...congratulations

Rebirth March 19, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Congrats to all the winners........ well deserved.... Vera, ur officially banned from commenting on anyone's blog for the next 2 weeks.......

Vera Ezimora March 19, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Funms, you cannot ban me!!!! I will comment any time anywhere anyhow!

LOL @ Mizchif

FBA, na which kn jazz you use win dis thing? Abeg, gimme your babalawo's gsm, make I call am too. Abi him get website or @ least facebook/twitter??

Afrobabe March 19, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Congrats Afrobabe...you're the best..mwuuaaaahhhhh

Afrobabe March 19, 2009 at 2:08 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Afrobabe March 19, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Afro you are a correct babe...

Afrobabe March 19, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

Hehehehhehehe...Afro your pishures are too much...

Afro you are abigs galz...

Afrobabe March 19, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Mehn this accolade na plenty work oh....

Afrobbe keep it up...more naughty visuals to ur elbow....

Nigerian Drama Queen March 19, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Wow,
I can't believe I was nominated +won something even though I wasn't really here. THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone. And congratulations to all the other nominees/winners.

Jadore-Fashion March 19, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

wow, I WON--i have no speech prep yet, but THANKs for all that vote and congrats to all winners/nominees. :)
xx

tobenna March 20, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

Good grief!
Me? Best Male blogger?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
For real though, there are definitely better writers and this is for them.
Ok, I'd like to thank all the participants and cordinators for making this happen, bla bla bla.
D'alu.

O'Dee March 20, 2009 at 3:30 AM  

The logo is really funny.

Congrats to all the winners.

Welldone to the organizers.

Jennifer A. March 20, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

I really loved the awards...and I did vote. So let me do my speech too na (he he he...imagine that we're standing on stage holding the mic and the kini):

*clears throat*

"I am so blessed to have received such an honor, and although this may sound so cliche...or so very like my blog, HONESTLY...I am NOTHING without God's touch. Every time I write, I look back at those writings and start asking myself who wrote those (jokes apart)...so everything on the Light Her Lamp is God's doing...it is a project God just decided to use to touch lives, and it is a privilege to even be writing such chronicles. More than ever before, I am inspired to keep writing."

Thank you so much to those who voted for the blog.

CONGRATULATIONS to every winner and nominee. And I'll try not to ask why I'm seeing too much "GREEN COLOR" in this comments section. Lol.

Jennifer A. March 20, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

Dabizniz...I just saw that...:) *speechless oooo*

doll (retired blogger) March 20, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

congrats to all and weldone to the organizers

doll (retired blogger) March 20, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

LMAO @ Vera...common do the shuffle

*Diane* March 20, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Yay!!!! i won!! i won!!!

*Diane* March 20, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Um...it turns out i didn't win. lol. but i wanted to congratulate all the winners. Who's throwing the first party ??

Bombchell March 20, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

lol afro ure visuals were the winner. congrats! & to other winners

Bella Naija March 21, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

YAY!
Congrats to all the winners and nominees!
+ the Naija Bloggers Award team...y'all r too fab!
Thanks for voting for us!!!!

Anonymous,  March 23, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

Congratulations to all the winners most especially the organisers.

God bless you all.
JideSaluDiary (JSD)

Anonymous,  May 3, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Please give a warm blogville welcome to another newbie blogger

http://churchgist.blogspot.com/

Taiwo May 12, 2012 at 3:41 AM  

congrats to all the winners.check dis out www.funnyfindings.blogspot.com

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP