Male Bloggers

Our men of Valor…

Poetically tinted was right when she said….ITS RAINING MEN! They have refused to let this award be an all female thing, which of course was not out intent but seemed like it because the females were more involved and greatly outnumber the guys.

Forgive me if I do not go into details about each and every male blogger, as you know that there are a lot. I will definitely start with a favorite of everyone…Shirak! He is known to everyone as Tobenna. He is smart, witty, and always MIA. Well, he just got married, so we would let him slide. When I read his blog, I almost feel like I am in the scenario he is talking about. Well, we do wish him a happy married life. Speaking of marriage, someone should tell Fine Boy Agbero to pick one of his many wives as a permanent one. FBA, definitely the comic, is also a very interesting person. We all know or think that the personality in his posts are a figment of his imagination; it takes a very creative person to pull that off and it almost makes us believe that he had lived that “agbero” life. FBA! Kudos!

At first look, I thought Invisible was a chic. I was very very wrong. He might not have been a chic, but he was definitely weird; he had three personalities, AA, AB, ZQ, and what not. But with all these, he kept readers coming back, and thankfully, he is now with just one personality. BF? Right?

We can definitely say we have some seriously serious Naija men. Not to be misunderstood, we are talking about men whose posts regardless of where they are remind you of Nigeria. I mean, just hearing the name Ochuko, would immediately put you in your home, with kids running around naked and bus conductors yelling the bus stops. Jaguda and Black007 definitely are embodiments of Nigerian men. Although 007 lives abroad, most of his posts tell you a story, a story that you already probably have.

And then we have the smart people. The ones whose posts we go “uh?”. They are the likes of Seye, Antinormal. Don’t get me wrong, we love them, but we have to read some of their posts twice before we kinda maybe understand. But hey, we are a family, and so we love you even though you give us migraines sometimes.

Tankojetty! Wat are you about again? We are not sure, but we read anyways. We are always curious to see what you have on your page, so hey, you have our undivided attention.

The first religious/sensitive blog by a guy which I have come across is Lumidee! He has a sensitive touch to him. We, well the ladies love sensitive.

Danny Bagucci….the guy who picked a name that sounds like a shoe designer as Buttercup put it. He says he is trying to rediscover himself, but we definitely think he is already discovered and defined. He oozes intelligence. DB, if you are striving for more, go ahead, we are right behind you but we by no means see you as undiscovered. Another intelligent guy is rethots. His posts actually make you think before responding.

Did you guys realize we have a famous guy in our family! Unusual name for a famous guy…..Babawilly! Doctor! Enough said!

Oh, this last person would be so mad to be mentioned last, but one thing he must realize is that the best is always saved for the last! DOUG….he is interesting, sweet and writes great posts. Sad thing is that he is leaving, along with Aloofar. Maybe he would realize how much he will be missed and come back! We love you Doug.

PS…the male bloggers mentioned in this post are the guys who left comments in the comment box of the post that asked the guys to represent themselves. Vote for your favorite male blogger on the right side of this page. We included all the guys who commented on the male bloggers post and also those who were mentioned in the comments left by others. If your favorite male blogger was not nominated... Fear not! The poll gives you the option to add other answers.

Enjoy!

12 award speak:

Chookz March 12, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Hmmm...I am tempted to sneak one vote in for myself.

Afrobabe March 12, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

lol...feel free Dabizniz

Anonymous,  March 12, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

bobs.. but na wah... see correct correct people efry wia!!! we firm sha.. norrin do us!

doug March 13, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

Danny, I have told you to quit this pidgin thing and stick to your day job!!!!

Jennifer A. March 13, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

Funny thing is...I have about 4 favorites on the list...great bloggers!

Kudos to all our testosterone producing bloggers! Lol.

Naijadude March 13, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

See how I no even dey in existence anymore! damn.....

I think I shld quit blogging already...

Anonymous,  March 13, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

@Doug -- In my past life I was a Warri boi ye.....

BTW -- wt might my day job be?

Sisem E. Naidem March 14, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

Dropped a comment... Didn't see my name though...
@Dabizniz: Sneaked in a vote meself...

Anonymous,  March 15, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Hello yah all...I was not nominated. Anyway, my blog is less than a year old but i bet it worth the nomination.

You can check out what i mean by visiting my blog at http://www.spiritofjesus.blogspot.com

poeticallytinted March 16, 2009 at 2:58 AM  

I am confused. It's like having to chose between three boyfriends: one makes sublime conversation, one makes great love and the other makes clothes look absolutely divine. What kind of set up is this?

Invisible March 19, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

I'm back with my under-g comment.
You thought I was a chic? Lmao. As for those personalities, it was fun while it lasted and yup, I have one now - BF. LOL

I've been MIA again but I'll be back like the governator said.
So all of you couldn't nominate me for one award, rubbish.

Unknown November 25, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

let me tell u male blogger is a brand new ideai very good idea by the way.rheumatoid arthritis use this medication and cure this problem.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP