Newbie Bloggers

We all know that there are tons of new naija bloggers everyday, some we know and others we are yet to discover. The theme of this year's naija bloggers award is "Who you be?" In that vain, i would like to introduce to you guys a few newbie bloggers.

First we have Bob-Ij a make-up artist based in Canada

Hello Blogville citizens,
Bob-ij here, representing the Nigerians in Canada
Bastille of Beauty is my impression of myself; I am a prison of talent, prison of ideas, dreams and music. More so, I am a make-up artist who throws caution to the wind and puts my African touch into my creations. Click click!
My blog is an insight in to my drama-filled life and my constantly jumbled mind. Help me sort things out! I will have monthly and maybe bi-monthly post on make-up tips, Do's and DON’Ts which female citizens will find extremely useful, trust me and none of those fancy terms, all in plain English. LOL
I try to be funny here and there but I will never dream of doing stand-up comedy at the expense of being stoned with a shoe!! LOL … Not good enough for that.
Blogville has been an inspiration to me, I can relate to so many posts on an individual level. I’m more impressed with the fact that no one is judged for having an opinion, for doing something wrong, or for a failure. As far as I’m concerned, all Blogville citizens are innocent of any accusations. Anyone who has a problem with that should give me a phone call on 911….lol….

IJ has some beautiful pictures to share with us.



Visit IJ @ bob-ij.blogspot.com and enter the world colourful world of IJ MADUEKE

Next we have a naija chef based in the United states. Alhaji's Cuisine specializes in flavorful and colorful intercultural dishes. Trust me, u need to head over to his blog to feast your eyes on his mouthwatering, tantalizing dishes. I'm sure he'll be willing to share the recipes with you guys.

Here's a little sneak peak of what Chef Ola has to offer.



So head on over to Alhaji's cuisine for the whole shebang!

After indulging in all the wonderful dishes Chef Ola has to offer, i'm sure you guys would need help losing some of the excess pounds. African weight loss diva is here to help keep u fit and trim (as long as you follow her advice, it's not magic, you know!) Here's what she has to say.

Hi blogsville,
I am actually new to blogsville. I am A Nigerian, i live in Lagos, a
Doctor. I basically deal with weight loss and fitness, so i also help
people do fitness training and all that.

On the other hand, I am jovial, friendly, love rock music, video games
and romantic stuff.
I am happy joining blogsville. Its an interesting place and everyone
seems so nice, especially FASHINGA!!!!

Hope to see more of blogsville and hope i win an award. You can check
out my blog at http://africanweightloss.blogspot.com

Last but certainly not least is a personal blogger, like a lot of people on blogsville are. Introducing Kemi Penelope.

When I moved in as a resident of the B* World or what you guys call Blogsville, I definitely had a mission (I still do) but I have to say, I am really learning a lot especially from two awesome B* World citizens who have really been an impact in my way of blogging: Rita & Jaycee.

So I'm looking at myself in the mirror and I love what I see…but how do you describe ‘Amazing’…’Wonderful’…’Blessed’ without breaking into a dance? So forgive me if I don’t give a great account of who Kemi is. At least, one thing you guys might know by now is that I am a female blogger. And my blog surely speaks volume of who I am.

Kemi is becoming each week...a blogger who is struggling to be a better person and who knows that she is not perfect. But what makes it easy for me, is the fact that I am never alone in my journey to rediscovery. Ok, enough about the little about me...
What I like & dislike about B* World?

Likes…?
I love the sense of community especially in the Naija community...it is like living the real world only it is cyber. They were right when they wrote that there’s power in the pen...only in this situation, we can say, there’s power in every key typed in the internet.

Dislikes...???
To be sincere, I don’t really have anything I dislike about the B* World. I believe that life has its good, bad and ugly moments and so does the B* World... But we do have to learn one thing and that is not to take anything too personal.

You can learn more about Kemi Penelope by visiting her blog.

P.S Lets not forget that besides having fun, the purpose of this award is to bring the citizens of blogsville together. Get to know new bloggers, rediscover old(er) bloggers. Make use of the blogsville citizens list and add new people to your blog family. Cheers!

25 award speak:

Rita March 9, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

This is beautiful...getting to know more about the Newbie Bloggers...

Bob-Ij, Chef Ola, African Weight Loss, and Kemi, you're all welcome.

Anonymous,  March 9, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Welcome to the newbies and I think this is a lovely poste to get us to know them too!

bob-ij March 9, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Thanx a milli!

It's nice to see my stuff...Allo to my fellow newbies!

x!

Padosh March 9, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

am i not to be considered a newbie to??? *flutters eyelashes *

Anonymous,  March 9, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

whatttttttttttt Sting. I guess I forgot to mail you. Damn I miss out o. BUT I AM A NEWBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Only seven months now. wow

Roc March 10, 2009 at 1:41 AM  

As the Roc isn't the list..
It's fair to say I'm an old boy now:)
Two months old!!

My aburos una welcome!!!
Please feel free to send the 'owo ile' (Ground money) to the appropriate quarters!

Afrobabe March 10, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

How in heaven's name can you introduce a chef and a dietician in one post...unna want kill person?

New bloggers, you are all welcome...

Jay March 10, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

welcome newbies to blogsville

SOLOMONSYDELLE March 10, 2009 at 4:25 AM  

Cool! I am actually familiar with Alhaji Cuisine and Kemi Peneloope. Thanks for this guys, now I can actually go back to their sites, plus the Bob-Ij site, and learn more.

LG March 10, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Welcome guys (n babes)
i kno u ll luv it here
lots of gist, gist n more gist'
oya okon give dem 'one one odeku and pepper soup for my head 'no shaking':-)


welcome

Femi B March 10, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Not sure if i said this b4, but you guys are doing a terrific job. Kudos to you for putting all this together

Enkay March 10, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

I only started blogging November (2 days to the end of October actually) last year - barely 5 months now so I guess that makes me a newbie?!

Yay! I'm off to campaign on my blog!

Miss Opeke March 10, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

E kabo e yin Newbiez o* (*Welcome, Newbies)...Hope you have a wonderful time showing other bloggers what you have to offer...

@Afrobabe: "Only in Blogville can that happen...in fact, I am missing mama Basira's food...LMAO"

Tolulope Popoola March 10, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Welcome new bloggers! Hope we get to see a lot more of you around here!

C March 11, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

am also a new blogger
: (
LOL

Geebee March 11, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

Hmmm, nice. So fresh and so clean . . . Chef Ola, you've made me so hungry . . . What are you gonna do about that? Bob-Ij, African weight loss (Such a funny name but I need more weight actually), Kemi etc. a big welcome to you guys. . . Off to your blogs. Me sef I be newbieeee o. lol

Yankeenaijababe March 11, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

I love this , love this...happy when we recognize newbie bloggers and make them feel welcomed. Welcome Dr to blogworld too.

Tari. N March 11, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

This is so cool!! i'm a newbie too!! Africanweightlossdiva..thanks for loving me sweetie!!!!
Big ups to all the wonderful peeps out here!!

Isabella March 11, 2009 at 10:29 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
African Weight Loss Diva March 12, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Thank guys......What a warm welcome

Unknown March 18, 2009 at 3:31 AM  

halos to all the newbies...kemi,bob-ij,weightlossdiva and chef ola.what excites me is the fact that one's a chef.i berra start pallying up.i going to learn so much.wish i cud eat as much.lol

March 25, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

I'll eventually get u arrested. I didn't get award and u didn't list SECRET DIARY - the most advanced online marketer .... I have a few biz blogs and sites not targeted to Naija market ... SECRET DIARY is just my fun blog to irritate ButterCup, Rita, GoodNaijaGirl, Bob-ij, Padosh, Temite, all the others and MOSTLY - - > AfroBabe ...how come ONLY women with fat yansh got this your "award"? Na waaaah for you oohh. If I was in my teens and u did this wicked thing to me, I'd bricked your car window. Anyway, hope u don't have nightmares when u sleep at night!

Anonymous,  April 2, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Hey! I'm a newbie too...started in Feb 09...say welcome to me too...lol...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP